Saturday, November 2, 2013

Football Display Cases For The New Digs

相关的主题文章:
After years of renting, I bought my first home this month and I am pretty proud. My mom started in right away, talking about window treatments,thh helmets, lighting fixtures, blah, blah, and more blah. I put the dart in that balloon straightaway. Sure, I am letting her find some curtains and pick up the bathroom essentials梚n basic primary colors only梐nd I plan to handle the d閏or myself. Now, you may laugh at the way your average 25 year old would choose to decorate, but give me a few weeks and I抣l be the one laughing. See, I have several married friends. And two of them even have pretty cool wives who let them carve out a section of the basement or garage to create a 搈an-cave.?Here抯 my plan: I don抰 need a man-cave桰 am crafting the man-castle. Here抯 my to-do list: 1. Find a prime location for my 52 inch flat screen. Strategically find furniture,helmet camera, install sound system,bike shops, and maneuver lighting to accommodate the TV as the focal point in the great room. 2. Shop football display cases. I抣l need football helmet display cases, ball cases, and some type of framing for two special jerseys. Dedicate dining room to sports memorabilia displays. 3. Kitchen supplies. Two words: paper products. Then I can let my mom work a little magic; she抣l like that and she is likely to be the only one doing any cooking in there. 4. Speaking of food, purchase a Weber kettle and charcoal. Grilling up a fat burger or a decent steak with a bag of chips on the side is about all I need to get by. 5. Get started on the basement. Here抯 where the magic happens, and I haven抰 fully fleshed the concept out just yet. The great room upstairs will be dedicated to game watching; the basement to game playing. I want to install a bar area and either a pool table or a ping pong table (maybe both, if I can work out the logistics) and get another TV. I may even get more baseball or football display cases to house more sports memorabilia down here too. This project may get postponed for a few months. So, that抯 the plan. I抳e only been here a few weeks and I am getting the essentials about wrapped up so I can start my list. And my goal is to be the envy of all my friends, the king of my man-castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment